By Stephen Walther
The so much accomplished booklet on Microsoft’s new ASP.NET four, ASP.NET four Unleashed covers all features of ASP.NET improvement. Led via Microsoft ASP.NET application supervisor Stephen Walther, knowledgeable writer workforce completely covers the whole platform.
The authors first introduce the ASP.NET Framework’s simple controls and convey how one can create universal site-wide layouts and types. subsequent, they disguise all points of having access to, featuring, organizing, and modifying facts. You’ll locate thorough and functional sections on development customized parts and controls, supplying powerful website navigation, securing websites and functions, and masses extra. This ebook provides thousands of lifelike code examples, reflecting the authors’ unsurpassed adventure with ASP.NET either inside and out Microsoft.
- Build interactive internet kinds, validate shape facts, and add documents
- Provide interactive calendars, wizards, web site maps, and different worthy features
- Design effective, maintainable websites with grasp Pages and issues
- Build data-driven functions with database controls, ADO.NET facts entry elements, QueryExtender, LINQ to SQL, and WCF information Services
- Generate charts at the fly with the hot Chart Control
- Extend ASP.NET with customized controls and reusable components
- Create web site registration and authentication structures that shop club info in SQL Server or lively Directory
- Use URL Routing to construct dynamism, flexibility, clarity, and SEO-friendliness into your URLs
- Improve functionality and scalability with caching and preloading
- Maintain country with cookies, cookieless consultation country, and profiles
- Localize, configure, package deal, and installation ASP.NET applications
- Use the ASP.NET MVC Framework to enhance agility, testability, velocity to marketplace, and extensibility
- Retrofit present ASP.NET functions with Ajax and construct natural client-side Ajax net applications
- Construct a whole ASP.NET four site from begin to finish
Read or Download ASP NET 4 Unleashed PDF
Best c & c++ windows programming books
In 1968 Doug McIlroy awarded his well-known paper, "Mass Produced software program elements" (Ref. 6). Now, greater than 1 / 4 of a century later, we nonetheless haven't totally learned his imaginative and prescient of normal libraries of reusable elements (which this present day also are referred to as "software construction blocks" or "software ICs").
For complicated Window programmers, visible C++ and ATL/COM generic, this is the e-book that absolutely analyses the Shell programming instruments, builds numerous instance Apps in ATL three. zero, and explores undocumented good points and insect get-arounds uncovered for Win98, plus extra.
With sensible SharePoint 2010 Branding and Customization, SharePoint branding professional Erik Swenson cuts during the fluff and discusses available, easy-to-understand consulting and approaches to create aesthetically wonderful, hugely usable branded and customised SharePoint web content, either internally and externally.
- Advanced C++: programming styles and idioms
- Beginning Windows 8 Application Development
- C++ The Essentials
- Windows 10 Troubleshooting
- C++ strategies and tactics
Extra resources for ASP NET 4 Unleashed
If you precompile an application, users don’t experience the compilation delay resulting from the first page request. NET Pages 35 NOTE Disabling compilation is useful when you have thousands of pages in a website and you don’t want to load too many assemblies into memory. When the CompilationMode attribute is set to the value Never, the page is never compiled, and an assembly is never generated for the page. The page is interpreted at runtime. You cannot disable compilation for pages that include server-side code.
Even if you unplug your web server, move to Borneo for 3 years, and start up your web server again, the next time someone requests the same page, the page does not need to be recompiled. NET Files folder until the source code for your application is modified. NET page. NET class is automatically deleted. NET class. NET applications to support thousands of simultaneous users. NET page does not need to be parsed and compiled every time it is requested. NET page is compiled only when an application is modified.
The Send method blocks further program execution until the send operation is completed. The SendAsync() method, on the other hand, sends the email asynchronously. Unlike the Send() method, the SendAsync() method does not wait to check whether the send operation was successful. NET Framework SDK documentation. Finally, the SmtpClient class includes an event named SendCompleted, which is raised when an asynchronous send operation completes. You can create an event handler for the SendCompleted event that displays a message when the email has been successfully sent.
ASP NET 4 Unleashed by Stephen Walther